Take The Personal Brand Accelerator Quiz

How To Persuade Using Myers-Briggs Types Personality Marketing

Personality MarketingHey there, coaches, consultants, and passionate service providers! If you’ve been searching for ways to connect with different personalities through your marketing, you’re in for a treat. Today, we’ll delve into the fascinating world of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and personality marketing. By understanding how to cater to Thinkers and Feelers you can supercharge your marketing game. Tailoring your message to appeal to both logical minds and compassionate types is the key to creating compelling and impactful marketing strategies.

Myers-Briggs Types and Personality Marketing

Define Your Audience

Before we dive into crafting messages using MBTI, it’s crucial to know your target audience inside out. Understanding whether your audience leans more towards thinking or feeling will help you adjust your communications accordingly. So, take the time to figure out which cognitive preference aligns with your audience, and let’s create messages that truly resonate with them.

Balance Your Messaging

The secret to persuasive personality marketing lies in striking the right balance between appealing to Thinkers and Feelers. Imagine you run a nanny service and want to connect with moms through your marketing. Here’s a winning formula: focus on evoking emotions (for the Feelers) in around 70% of your messaging, while sprinkling in some logical content (for the Thinkers) in the remaining 30%. This way, you can engage both sides and build strong connections.

Reach Thinkers and Feelers on Social Media

Social media is a powerful tool to engage with your audience. Thinkers flock to analytical platforms like LinkedIn, where they can devour data-driven content and professional insights. So, if you’re targeting Thinkers, create posts that present concrete data and showcase the practical benefits of your product or service.

On the other hand, Feelers thrive on visual platforms like Instagram, where heartfelt and captivating content steals the show. Engage with them through compelling images, relatable stories, and genuine care. By tugging at their heartstrings, you can build authentic connections with Feelers on Instagram.


Understanding the cognitive preferences of your audience is the key to crafting messaging that truly resonates and persuades. Balancing your content for both Thinkers and Feelers or leaning more toward one group based on your audience’s preferences will elevate your personality marketing game.

Share this post On

Boost Visibility, Ignite Growth

Ready to uplevel your business? Book a call to explore how you can stand out to your ideal clients and attract more business like never before.
About Monica
With her unique background in journalism and marketing, Monica V. Reynolds believes every entrepreneur has a story worth telling. She helps service providers craft their most authentic, magnetic message, website, and marketing.

free quiz

Don't Miss Out On Valuable Marketing Insights!

Take our quiz and get personalized marketing insights to improve your results.

Explore topics

you might also like